Wednesday, October 12, 2005
What is 'Lemon Ice' ?
I know the answer, but I thought I'd play around for a bit first. ;)

There's something "new" out there called Lemon Ice that I really, really like! However, as I thought about telling others about it, I was bemused to realize that the name could fit MANY different things! Here are the ones that popped into my eccentric mind; please feel free to add your own!

A type of sherbet or sorbet
A type of granita (frozen Slurpee-like drink)
A mixed (alcoholic) drink
A nickname for a street drug
The name of a paint color
An Asian rapper inspired by Vanilla Ice
A tasty, sparkly lip gloss for girls

And now that you're either laughing AT me, WITH me, or simply shaking your head, you may click here to see just what this "Lemon Ice" really is! ;D

Today I am feeling playful.
posted by ScaryShari @ 9:54 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger ScaryShari said…

    Milgwimper, you have a justified fear! ;) This new Crest toothpaste truly is YUMMY! I tried their Citrus Breeze before trying the Lemon Ice, since I love anything citrusy, especially orange. I had thought Citrus Breeze would be my fave, but instead it's Lemon Ice! Interesting.

    Next I may try their Vanilla Mint. Hopefully it's more on the vanilla side than the peppermint side, otherwise it'll probably be too strong for me. :(

    Hugs and happy tooth-brushing!
    Scary Shari

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    hmm very interesting! I hope that they tested the pH of it and make sure it is neutral or more in the alkaline zone!!! the vanilla one sounds yummy!
    Well anything to get people brushing more! I hope we see it out here in oz :)

    Lemon Ice could also be a yellow jewel collection perhaps?

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger ScaryShari said…

    Hi Rachel! I hope Crest makes the zesty lemon toothpaste available in Australia too! :) And I like your idea of 'Lemon Ice' as the name for a type of yellow gem collection.

    BTW, sorry I didn't welcome you to my blog when you left your first comment -- I believe it was on my entry about the early fall gourmet food tastings meal. *blush* So welcome (belatedly!) :) I always love when folks post comments!

    I assume you discovered my blog thru a link at Milgwimper's? I haven't had a chance to check yours out, but I will today! In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying springtime in Australia. Funny how we all think your seasons are 'reversed', whereas you probably thinks OURS are reversed! ;)

    Happy day,
    Shari

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.