Wednesday, October 05, 2005
I got "blog-dropped"!
I don't know if that term is in the Internet lexicon yet, but if not, it should be! ;D Just like it's "name-dropping" when someone makes reference to you in a conversation or a letter, I think "blog-dropping" is a funny yet appropriate term when someone makes reference to YOUR blog in THEIRS! And that's just what my best friend "L", a.k.a. "Milgwimper", did recently. (She, if you recall from my
Sept. 23
entry, is the person who inspired me to start a blog to begin with).

Anyhoo, thank you L, for the link to my blog and the mention of ol' Scary Shari in your entry on The Wonderful World of Blog Colors! *grin* I'm glad my use of the blog color personality quiz inspired you to take it yourself. I love the blogging attributes my purple and orange colors represent for me (per that quiz), and I think your yellow and red colors are very suitable to you and your blog! What does DH think? (DH = Mil's "dear husband", and he definitely is that!) :)

That's all for now, as I need to get back to yet another freelance writing project! I'll probably write more tonight.

Today I am feeling happy & humble.
posted by ScaryShari @ 3:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.