Saturday, October 01, 2005
The end of the weepul quest!
It's official -- at least according to results of my Google search! The name of the fuzzy round critters with sticky feet, googlie eyes and (generally) a tag with a message is WEEPUL! Check out the following two amusing links and see the unvarnished truth through your OWN googlie eyes! %-D

faithandworks.com/weepul.html
www.identity-links.com/college/novelties/novelties-19.php


Just for the record, I have no knowledge of, or affiliation with, either of these companies. They're just links I found that prove the name of the aforementioned critters. *grin* The first link does a particularly good job of explaining what makes a weepul, although the graphic is better in the second link.

And now I'm sure everyone is breathing a collective sigh of relieve that Scary Shari can move on to another silly obsession! LOL

Today I am feeling amused and googlie-eyed!
posted by ScaryShari @ 11:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.