Wednesday, February 01, 2006
MEME: "Five Unique Things"
I found this the other day at Live Journal (LJ), where my friend Marjorie blogs. She didn't mention the meme's name, so I'll take the liberty of calling it the "Five Unique Things" meme. Please correct me if it already has a name. :) Thanks! (BTW: a "friends list" is a place on LJ where you, and others, can see the user names and blogs of your friends.)

Name a CD you own that you think no one else on your friends list does:
The CD soundtrack from Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance extravaganza! (Ronan Hardiman is the excellent composer)

Name a book you own that you think no one else on your friends list does:
When Elephants Weep: The Emotional Lives of Animals. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves any type of animal/s! It's full of fascinating and amazing stories, and all are true! Many move me to laughter and/or tears. Awesome book!!

Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that you think no one else on your friends list does:
The Water Babies. I don't have the actual tape or DVD, but rather a home-taped version from TV when I was a kid. I ought to buy a "fresh" copy from Amazon! *chuckle* I'll be very surprised if anyone has this! It's a 1970s British adaptation (not too close, apparently) of a novel by the same name. The film is part live action and part animated. I was enchanted with this film as a kid!

Name a place that you have visited that you think no one else on your friends list has:
Antigua, an island in the eastern Caribbean

Name a piece of technology or any sort of tool you own that you think no one else on your friends list has:
An iMac G3 computer running OS 9.2 -- I'd almost bet money that no one else has one of these dinosaurs! *smirk*

Today I am feeling curious.
posted by ScaryShari @ 4:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.