Sunday, January 29, 2006
"A word from our sponsor..."
I have a bunch of things to blog about, such as my new slew of cool eBay auctions, and my status as an Amazon.com affiliate, which I'm going to promote with a newfound vim! :) However, my auctions will run through the night of Feb. 4, and my Amazon status will never end (unless Amazon does!), so instead I will write briefly about something more pressing, but which is in a similar vein.

As everyone knows by now, I get compensated for blogging about certain websites, and for linking to them with particular keywords. As everyone ALSO knows, I don't just blindly recommend the sites, but choose to visit and study them beforehand. That way, instead of just promoting them, I can actually find something personally to SAY about them. :) I've just been given a bunch to weave into my blog, so instead of tacking them on at the end of a regular blog entry, this time I'm giving them their own. (Don't worry, I normally never do it this way!)

Remember a long time ago I said I liked DotFlowers because not only do they sell cool bouquets, gift baskets, etc., but they also have an impressive horticultural database I haven't seen on any other online florist? Well, it's time to promote them again, this time because of their specials on Valentine Day flowers, gifts and other festive things -- even heart-shaped cookies!

Speaking of hearts and flowers (how do you like my segues? *grin*), did you know Neil Young has a movie out titled "Heart of Gold"? You probably do, if you're a fan. And if you're not a fan, you probably don't care. For those folks who, like I, am simply curious what it's all about, just click here: Neil Young Heart of Gold.

Since many folks get engaged in February, ShopForWeddings.com will probably get lots of hits as future brides (and possibly grooms) search for ways to keep their wedding expense budget down to a dull roar. ;) Cheap wedding favors don't have to be cheap-looking -- they're simply things you got at a good cost because you shopped online!

For those who need some extra income before they even think about a wedding budget, there's always stock option trading. (It seems I can come up with a segue to connect just about any topic to any OTHER topic! *grin*) At any rate, this link brings you to Poweropt.com, which bills itself as a place to "find, compare, analyze and make money on option investments." It's all Greek to me, but I'm sure it's useful to many people!
posted by ScaryShari @ 8:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.