Friday, February 03, 2006
All about acacias!
The photo below is a Bailey acacia (Acacia baileyana), also called Cootamundra Wattle or Golden Mimosa Tree. They're blooming everywhere right now! (Click the pic for a close-up)

As some of you know, I have 2 blogs at LiveJournal.com. One is called Meandering Missive and, as you'd expect, is a nearly exact "clone" of this one. The other one is called Earthly Delights. It's a way for me to "publish" my gardening column, Earthly Delights, which used to actually run in some local newspapers (and I actually got paid for it, but no more!)

To learn the good, the bad and the ugly about the often misunderstood but beautiful and (yes, even useful!) acacia tree, please read "All about acacias" at Earthly Delights. Thanks! I promise it will be interesting, and not too long! After you read the column, please feel free to post any comments there, if you wish. :)




Today I am feeling accomplished.
posted by ScaryShari @ 5:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.