Wednesday, March 01, 2006
"It's not easy being green..."
Lately I've been writing some looong entries, and they have included some serious things. But now for something completely different -- a short entry about an amusing thing!

This Muppety meme/quiz went around LiveJournal like the flu a few weeks ago. (I have a companion blog over there, where I'm more active too). I didn't post this quiz when it was first popular, partly because I don't usually like doing what everyone else is doing, and partly because I forgot. I commented in other people's journals about my quiz result, but I never posted it. So, now I am! And I have to say that I'm pleased with the result, and NOT surprised by it. ;D If Ernie had been one of the results, I'd have expected to get him OR Kermit, but Ernie wasn't one of 'em, so Kermit I am! (The quiz was about Muppet Show Muppets, not Sesame St. ones)

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!
posted by ScaryShari @ 7:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.