Thursday, February 23, 2006
What Winter Olympic sport best suits you? (my own quiz)
In the spirit of the Winter Olympics, I've been searching the Internet for some type of blog quiz or meme whose theme deals with matching a person's skills and personality to a particular sporting event. I couldn't find any quizzes except for one, and that one didn't work well, so I decided to make my own! :) I used QuizFarm, a very good quiz-making website!

I couldn't include ALL the Winter Olympic sports in the quiz results, because that would have made taking the quiz a very long and cumbersome experience. So I picked what I hope is a good cross-section of seven of the available sports. I also tried hard to write accurate questions. I love making and taking blog quizzes, so please take the quiz (it's short, don't worry), and let me know what you think. Thanks!

After I took my own quiz, I was NOT surprised with my #1 event. *grin* (I'm also not surprised at the event I scored lowest in, because it's one that would terrify me!) For those of you who know how poor I am at almost anything athletic, you won't be surprised with any of my results either! Here is my best chance at an Olympic medal...

You scored as Curling. Want to win a medal in the Winter Olympics? Curling might just be your best bet!

Curling

88%

Cross-Country Skiing

75%

Bob Sledding (Bobsleigh)

56%

Figure skating

56%

Snowboarding

44%

Ice Hockey

19%

Freestyle Aerial Skiing

6%

What sport in the Winter Olympics suits you?
created with QuizFarm.com
posted by ScaryShari @ 4:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Fran said…

    Hi Shari--How have you been? Just thinking I would have loved the snow boarding thing if I was a kid. Nursing a broken kneecap and a flabby leg muscle from non-use right now, so guess the Olympians have nothing to worry about from me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.