Saturday, December 17, 2005
Squirrelly? Me? But of course ;D
Always on the lookout for blog quizzes that have enough choices to actually produce accurate results, and that haven't been written by a slang-saturated teenager or an illiterate typist, I found ANOTHER! :)

This one, The Cute Animal Quiz (a title after my own heart!), is something I found in the blog of a friend of one of my friends. I think? *blush* I spent this morning looking at so many blogs of friends and friends-once-removed that I lost track. The actual website the quiz resides on is CuteDucky.com, if you can believe that! I haven't checked out the site completely yet, but it seems to be for animal-lovers.

And now, without further ado -- here is the quiz result for rodent-lover ME! The result is accurate for a variety of reasons. ;D I hope some of you will take this quiz, so I can see if the animal my intuition has assigned you is correct! There are many good questions and a good variety of animals you might turn out to be (more than just the 5 below).

You Are A: Squirrel!

sqirrelSquirrels are quick and cheerful animals who spend their time scurrying, scavenging, and playing. As a squirrel, you are often seen jumping happily from branch to branch up in the treetops. Squirrels are foragers searching for nuts and seeds, and they are social animals often seen chasing and playing with other squirrels.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Parakeet
You are least like a: Turtle or a Bear CubDiscover What Cute Animal You Are!


Today I am feeling fun-loving!

posted by ScaryShari @ 9:49 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Shari said…

    I'm a duck! Mike's a duck! Quackle-quackle-quackle...

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a duckling :)

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shari matches up as a friendly, hyper, and cute rodent. Why am I not surprised? ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.