Friday, October 28, 2005
"not-so-scary" Shari? :|
I just took one of those inane little quizzes at Blogthings.com, many of which have the spelling, grammar and syntax of a careless third grader. Oh how I dearly WISH I could get paid to be a copy editor for a site like that!!

At any rate, one of the quizzes that sucked the least was called "How Scary Are You?". I took it in the spirit of Halloween, and also because my nickname is, after all, ScArY sHaRi *evil laughter*. Not surprisingly, however, here is the result of my quiz. (I thought I should have at least gotten the "You are a LITTLE bit scary" designation! But, I guess not.)

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?



Today I am feeling amused.

posted by ScaryShari @ 3:09 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger ScaryShari said…

    Now that *IS* scary -- the quiz, I mean, not you! Someone who's so loving and caring for animals (and for the environment as a whole) could never be scary in MY book! :)

    However, you are certainly eccentric (in a good way) and a true rara avis! (When will you ever hear THAT Latin phrase in a sentence again? *chirp chirp*) I think I can guess which of your answers to which questions on that quiz led to the ScArY descriptor! :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

Welcome to my blog: 'Meandering Missive'!
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Bay Area, California, United States

My blog here has been abandoned, sorry! But PLEASE come and visit me at http://scaryshari.livejournal.com -- I update my blog several times each week. And Live Journal is far better than Blogspot/Blogger in many ways!! :)

Recent Rambles
Archives
Quote of the Week
'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fave Blog Log
Fave Links
Counter

Misc. Goodies

15n41n1

Blogwise - blog directory

Personal Blog Top Sites

Blog Flux Directory

Technorati blog directory

pointlessly purple

Secret Santa Project


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Shari's badge. Make your own badge here.